COVID-19 Procedures and Plans
Welcome to the Puyallup Juniors VBC's COVID planning homepage. Here you will find our facility rules, training procedures, sanitation protocols, and more. As you can imagine, these are constantly changing as we get approval for more from our State Health Officials. Please consult these guidelines prior to visiting our building and help us ensure the safety of our players, staff, families, and community.
- Players must be in a mask when entering and exiting the building.
- Players/Parents must check in at the office (freestanding building) prior to entering our facility.
- Players must have temperature taken and fill out tracing form each time them enter our facility.
- Players must wear masks when going to and from the bathroom.
- Spectators are not permitted in building.
- If you/your play are experiencing any of the symptoms below 24 hours prior to you coming to the building, please refrain from coming to our facility and email us at email@example.com
WHat is Permitted in the Building?
Players are allowed to have the following items in our facility:
- Face mask (plastic bag to keep them in)
- Water bottle (there is not a water fountain available)
- Court Shoes
- Jacket (if needed)
WHAT IS Not PERMITTED IN THE BUILDING?
Unfortunately, there are some items we cannot have in our building to ensure space and safety for out players and coaches. The following Items cannot be brought into the building:
- Extra shoes
- Training equipment is sanitized using a state approved disinfectant.
- Players sanitize after shagging, water breaks, touching training equipment, and as they exit the facility.
- Players must maintain a 6ft distance from other players while not participating in short burst activities.
- Players may not block other players on the net.
- Players experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 stay home and contact their coach/the director.
WHERE CAN I FIND MORE INFO?